Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pray for Amy Mussell

I know I had asked you to pray for missionary Amy Mussell that has had a bout with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and I'm happy to say that she is much better on that account,

BUT, now they have just found she has a "hot appendix" and they called me on their way to the hospital for an appendectomy so we want to ask you to be in prayer for her.

Amy is the most focused and dedicated single lady missionary I have every meet. She is going through this health issues right now, but soon, will be on her way to opening her very own childrens home in Mexico.

You can check out her website and read more about her minsitry at www.almmexico.org/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bro. Kindhart,

Let Sis. Amy know that we are praying for her.

The Clements Family