Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MWBM around the world.

As I get my day started here in Georgia, I'm looking up and down the world map and praying for our many missionaries in this time zone and other nearby time zones. We're praying the Lord will give you a wonderful day with His blessings on your lives and ministries.

As I look back to the east I realize that we have many other missionaries that are eating their lunch about now, in Africa, England, Ireland, Cyprus and other countries in those time zones.

Looking even farther to the east we have other finishing up there evening meals in Indonesia and other far east countries that I maybe wont name right here.

Then others that have their families getting ready to go to bed on over in Australia, Japan, Taiwan and Korea.

I stop at the international date line, but then also think and pray for many of our missionaries to the west of where I am right now. They will soon be waking up and starting their day as well.

It's wonderful to know that Macedonia World Baptist Missions has a goodly number of precious families that at every hour of the day, are somewhere in this world, working to see souls saved and churches planted. People of many nations accepting Christ and learning to reach their people with the Gospel message that Jesus saves.

Thank you Lord for letting me be a small part of your great plan.

No comments: