Monday, July 7, 2008

Home Going.

I know I haven't been writing in my blog much lately but here I am again. Things have been busy this past week. I'm sure most of you that read this blog knew of the home going of our dear Pastor friend, Mcholt Moore Sunday a week ago and then our dear Sis. Sandra Stewart going home to be with the Lord this past Tuesday evening.
We were able to go to both funerals. Sis. Sandra's was this past Saturday in Robbinsville, NC. Both funerals were very well attended as many came to show their love and support to the families.
Let's be in pray that God will greatly bless and encourage them. These are certainly hard times as they walk on without their loved ones. It is so good to know that the Lord will be there working and blessing in their lives.

He wont erase the hurt since that shows we are human,
He will heal the hurt because that shows He is God.
Bro. Fred

No comments: